Michael Martin Mendribil
I’ve always been an avid explorer, adventurer and curious student. Prompted by my own suffering, I embarked on a quest to find a way out. This journey began 1978 when I first learned to meditate and ended with an insight about the nature of the Self.
Drawing on that insight as well as in-depth studies of naturopathic and functional medicine, Eastern philosophy and transpersonal psychology, I help others to know and heal themselves, and to access more of their innate wisdom, well-being and creative power so they may experience more success, beauty and freedom in their lives.
Roles and Activities:
Naturopathic Physician, Transformative Coach, Student, Teacher, Spiritual Pointer, Entrepreneur, Fitness Enthusiast, Music Lover, Jazz Pianist, Improv Singer, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Creativity and Flow Junkie, Rock Climber, Golfer, Hiker, Mountain Biker, Swim Official, Voracious Reader, Brother, Son, Father, Lover and Friend.
Credentials and Training
- Board Certified Naturopathic Physician
- Functional Medicine Practitioner
- Transformative Coach
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) from Bastyr University, Kenmore WA.
- Post-Doctoral Certification in Functional Medicine from Functional Medicine University.
- Bachelor of Arts with High Honors from University of California, Davis.
- Ongoing lessons as student and teacher of Life.
“Our health and vitality are deeply rooted not only in the harmonious and proper function of all our bodily systems, but also in the full expression of our soul or spirit.”